Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Naruto Chapter 481 Spoilers: Danzou Dies

Summary:

481: Danzou Dies

Part 1

The lid is a young Mitokado Homura, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Koharu Utatane, Akimichi Torifu, Shimura Danza, and Kagami Uchiha

Memories are ressurected, comrades, who fought for the office Hokage ... Shinobi Danza time of death.

Sasuke ... Karin pierced!

Madara: (It seems you do not have time to use the Izanagi Danzōicon ...

Karin (Sasuke. you ... ..) "I. .."

Sasuke, "Karin ..." When You were taken hostage, you become a burden "

Karin collapse

Danza walks a bit, but then drops to his knees

Madara: "I'll be taking in the eyes of Shisui ago"

Danza Thinks back to the task, when he was young

Nidaime:
"We are in the middle is a twenty-five ... Enemies ... .... Their ability to
follow us, I'd say ... Kumogakure ... Skilled Kinkaku Force ¹?

Homura: "Counting Nidaime-sama, we have seven. ... This is terrible ..."

Koharu:
"The enemy is not yet clear to us is located. We could ambush them here.
If we take them as a surprise, we could create out of the ... "

Danza:
"Impossible ... so in this case, we have no other choice than to send
someone to create addiction and to attract their attention ... "

Torifu: "... decoys ...? Who would have ..."

Nidaime: "..."

Danza:
(I'm Shinobi Shinobi ... Like, I should be okay and deaths
Battlefield ...! Sarutobi ... What are you thinking right now? Are you
prepared for this ...?)

Danza trembles

Danza: (Say it! "Say it! I. .. Why?" Why can not I say, "I'll do it "...?)

Hiruzen: "I'll do it"

Everyone: "!!?"

Akimichi, "Sarutobi ..."

Homura "Hiruzen ... You ..."

Danza: "..." (His tremor subsides)

Hiruzen:
"Heh!" Do not worry! Even if you're looking at me like that, I can still
Brag that I am the best of you all ... I am not going to die '

Danza (Dammit. .. I'm weak ... what I think is ...? "Right now, I was relieved ...)

Danza balls in his fists

Hiruzen: "You'll Owe Me One, after all this. Danzon, your case"

Danza: "Shut up!" I have to raise my hand! "I will not let you be the only cool one! I'll be tempted to birds!"

Hiruzen "Danza ..."

Danza: "Both my father and my grandfather died of Battlefield's Shinobi! Sacrificing himself in order to Shinobi obligation ...!!"

Nidaime:
"Of course, I'll be going as decoys ... you ... then
you will of a young Fire ", which protects the village"

Danza: "No way!" You're Hokage! Shinobi is not above the village for you! "

Nidaime:
"Danzig. You're always up to something in competition with the Monkey, the right ...
But in this place, it's you two to work together
comrades. Put aside your own battles, HM "

Danza show-down: "..."

¹ Kinkaku (金 角 icon means "Golden Horn." It is apparently the name of a famous character in the story "Journey to the West."

Part 2

Nidaime:
It is true that you were slow to decide. First, you have yourself
There is no question that you do not have a calm mind, but you do not know
itself. At this rate, you can jeopardize comrades. In any case ...
Danzou ... Shoe .... you need not be impatient. The time comes.
When it arrives, to give everyone who you are.

Nidaime stood up.

Nidaime:
Saru ... To love and protect the village and raise those who believe
you. The future is able to hand over personal ... From tomorrow onwards,
You ... Hokage ...!!

Danzou's face PALET ...

Hiruzen: Yes, sir!

Danzou's regretful thoughts: You are always one step ahead of me ...

The end of the memory image.

Danzou removed at the top and the robe can be seen that his whole body was covered with seals.

Danzou: For Shinobi World, Konoha, I will not let you live!

Madara: This is the opposite of Shishou fuuin Jutsu!

Madara: Sasuke! Out of Danzou!

Danzou blood? Implications for the whole

Danzou thoughts: Hiruzen ... It's my turn ... but it seems ... Finally ... I have not become Hokage ...

Danzou blood? Spherical shapes took. Danzou them together as a ball in the middle.

Danzou's
Thoughts: No matter where I go, I can never be you ... you
leaves of the tree are the bath of sunlight, when I'm
hidden in the darkness. What do you think of me? Hello Hiruzen ... What I am
I do for you ...

Young Hiruzen image Danzou and happy chatting.

Sakura team was running.

Lee: Sakura san ...

Sakura: What is it?

Lee: Do you not think that it is better to tell the truth Naruto WHEN?

Sakura: ... I can not tell him that ... Absolutely not.

Kiba: Sakura ... I think you're putting down too much Naruto ...

Sakura: ...

Kiba Smells something.

Kiba: I found Sasuke. Tobi is also close.

Sakura: all stop for a moment!

Sai: ...

Kiba: What's the matter, why have we stopped? We are ready to checking the configurations we have already!

Sakura His cloak made of something.

Sakura: Kiba ... If Sasuke is in the exact location?

Kiba: 2 o'clock the north ... 1 km in front!

Sakura held the bomb in bed in his left hand ~ ~ ~

Sakura:!?

Sakura's hand got caught.

Sai: I know that ... you have to beat us all out.

Sakura: Sai ...!

Part 3

Kiba: Huh? "

Akamaru: Woof Woof

Lee: What's the matter?

Sakura seemed depressed. "..."

Sai took the bomb from sleep-inducing Sakura "Sakura Sasuke will stand on its own.

Kiba: why ... Do you want to do this alone?

Lee: Yeah, everyone here, and I promised to do this!

Sakura: ...

Sai: Well .. Do not do this ... I do not let anyone get out of here.

Sakura: Why? "

Kiba: This guy ... because I thought, "Smells suspicious?

Sai: All alone we can not win Sasuke ... Tobi around, no less. Kakashi sensei "We have promised not to go.

Sakura Gropa something (in his bag).

Sakura: Sai ... I will not repeat myself ... ... Step aside!

* * Now, attention moves to another Sai. He is running on Kakashi.

Sai: I'm in a hurry ... The situation is becoming bad.

Danzou treated in accordance with the blood on the floor.

Located on a small spot on,

Madara:
Sealing technique that seals it all their own Corpse ...
It is activated when one death. What is a dangerous technology ...

Naruto: Next ... Thurs Konoha.

Burial Sasuke Danzou!

Next revenge ..!

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...