Monday, September 14, 2009

Naruto Chapter 464 Spoilers

Sasuke Ameterasu move forward and blocked raikage attack
Suddenly the clouds of sand to intervene and break raikage attacks.
raikage: Kazekage, you'd better have a good reason to do this if not, I will forgive you
raikage cut ameterasu affected hand. Shi cure.
sasuke and gaara chat
Kazekage: you have the same eyes I used sperti. still not too late. back to us
Sasuke: if I return, what will I have?
Kazekage: I quite understand that. but you certainly can see a glimmer of light is also
Sasuke: my eyes have been closed to light. leaving only darkness.
Temari: Come on. it was an international fugitive. he had no place back again. do not let personal feelings affect you. You are Kazekage!
Tears trickled from the eyes of gaara
gaara: yes. true
gaara started to remove sand from bottles
Karin toward danzou
++++
meeting room
Hokage: let's get out of here
Ao: quiet you
Deidara seems to have a sister and she was in the group tsuchikage (this is not certain).
zetsu tied.
++++
Ameterasu attack Gaara with sand
sasuke: Who would have thought you could survive by my fire
Darui: We will help, and now we all joined three Suna shinobi
Cs Darui attack but Sasuke pulled out a black sunanoo. Sunanoo still not perfect sasuke itachi sunanoo
karin: Sasuke who was now no longer sasuke. He was so cold
Sasuke: Gaara. this is my absolute defense, when I activate the Mangekyou with both my eyes, I was able to raise the ability of the third. Sunanoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...