Friday, April 3, 2009

Naruto Manga Chapter 443 Spoilers


Download Chapter 433 Now

Naruto Manga Chapter 443 Spoilers
is ready to talk. After great battle between Naruto and Pain will be end soon. The question is, what will happen next on Naruto Chapter 443. We can discuss the spoilers on this post right now.

If you have Naruto Manga Chapter 443 Spoilers, let's talk it.

Here we go some prediction/spoilers


Status: Prediction (FanFic)

Naruto 443: The Impossible answer

Tendou falls back.
Naruto: My answer, is "I don't know, it isn't real. Peace is impossible, but happiness is........."

Tendou: Urghhhh..... what... do.. you.....urghhh!
Tendou falls over .

Tendou: This body was a dear friend of mine, a bit like sasuke to you.......
Naruto: then why do you use him as a puppet ! Thats not ewhat friends do!!!!
Tendou jumps up

Tendou: Don't tell me about friends!!
Tendou uses black sword thing...

HIts naruto, turns out that is KB filled with natrual energy
Tendou:What!!!!?

The sage energy attaccks tendou .
Throws him down
The real naruto appears , still in Sage Mode

Tendou: How are you still in sage mode!?
Naruto : Think back, when you blew clones away, that was a distraction, I sent one away to gather sage energy.
Tendou: That fast!!!!

NAruto: I thinks it time I left for your reaal body.
A kb above tendou lumps down with rasenrengan, kills tendou.
Tendou: Arghhhhh!

Naruto Leaves

Naruto: I think I should see to hinata first>
Katsuya: Its fine sakura is healing her.
Naruto: Ok,, I guess I can't let Pein escape

Scene Change.

Hinata is fully healed.
Hinata: Where is naruto?
Sakura: It's OK , he's fighting Pein.
Hinata:I mean-
Sakura: You love him don't you...
Hinata : Yeah.......

Sakura looks hurt..

Rock Lee: Sakura over here , You have to help this toad !!!!!!
Sakura: OK then.
Might Guy: Good Luck Naruto...,

Scene change to Nagato.....

Nagato: He destroyed yahiko.
Konan: That brat!!!
Nagato: He didn't know what peace was!
Konan:!!!!

A shadow appears in opening.

Nagato: Uzmaki!!!!
????: Afraid not!!!
Nagato : Who?

Yamato: My name is Captain Yamato.
Yamato: Pein is it.

Nagato : Konan!
Konan: Yes Nagato!

Konan and Yamato begin to fight outside .
Nagato's armchair thing jumps to top of the tree.

Change to Naruto. The tree with Nagato is in sight.
Naruto: Yamato Sensei, Whats he doing there?

Yamato versus Konan, Naruto's Conversation with Pein. A conclusion is Near!
Next time: "Origami"

by: Naruto the Toad Sannin (NB)

Status: Prediction (Fanfic)

Awesome Chapter Looks like Naruto has his old creative touch back. Here is my prediction. FIRST PAGE!

Naruto 443: Tears

Tendou: Yahiko....
Tendou dies

Naruto: Now for the real pein!
Katsuya:..... Lets go!
Naruto : What about Hinata and Fukasaku.
Katsuya: They are being healed by Sakura san.

Naruto I have to stop Pein thoughts
Naruto Jumps

Naruto: He was in that direction!

Jumps away

Nagato:BASTARD, he destroyed Yahiko!!!
Nagato Vomits blood, this time violently falls of chair
Konan : Nagato!!!!!
Nagato: I see death ! I see us ... all those years ago........ Fear.

Nagato has a flash back...
The three of them are in a burning house, hundreds of konoha ninja are fighting out side
Nagato(KId):Yahiko konan hurry up, the're coming!!!
Yahiko: We'll be fine!!! Don't worry , you have the rinnengan.
Konan: watch out!
A ninja jumps in.

He hits Nagato.

Yahiko: You asshole.
He jumps at him., The ninja uses a fire jutsu killing him.
Nagato: Nooo. Yahiko!!!!

The ninja escapes>>>>

Nagato:You monster!!!!
Nagatto crying no!!!!

Yahiko: Nagato, I have one last request!!
Presest day Nagato: I never remembered this part...!!!

Back to past

Yahiko: Live life to the full..... Don't avenge me
Nagato: Why not????
Yahiko: Cos' this is war , and It will never stop. My life is over. Don't waste yours. Look after konan. And don't create more hatred.....

Nagato. But ill make people scared and stop war.
Yahiko: Noo..... The reason wew fought is to stop fear make the world happier..... We can't stop war,,, no one can... but we can make the world happier. Even if only a little bit..... Enjoy life..... Don't fear

Yahiko dies.

Nagato: I will yahiko ( crying ) I will for you

Voice inside his head
Voice(pein): Don't worry nagato.... I can help you....

Nagato: Who are you?

Voice : I am the one who will avenge yahiko, and bring him back to life. I will stop war. I will make people know your Hurt.


I am Pein.
Nagato:No thats not what I want.

Voice: I'm sorry , I don't care, I' reside in the rinnengan. You don't control me.

Nagato is brainwashed. and emotionally changes
Nagatos starts crying. Konan picks up yahiko.

Konan: Come on we have to leave .

Nagato is shell shockes.
Nagato. ( to voice ) Ok Then.....
Nagato follows konan....

The next day .

Konan : Nagato.
Nagato: I'm afraid Nagato died last nighht.... I am pein!

Present day. Nagto is on the ground crying.

Nagato: I remember now, that feeling of fear. Yahiko, didn't want revenge!!!
Nagato: All i did was turn him into a puppet....
Nagato: I've made so many mistakes.

Konan:.....

Nagato:Peace isn't fear. NOt what i had to go through... I remember now ....
Nagato: What fear is!!!!!!!!!!!


Naruto Arrives.
Naruto: You're crying.......

Has Nagato found enlightinment. Has he remembered his past, in a near death experience.
Next time "Understanding"

by: Naruto the Toad Sannin (NB)

Download Chapter 433 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...